Kids could be very picky with their meal choices. They can easily throw tantrums or simply play with their food if they aren’t motivated to eat it. Some parents even go to the extent of buying them toys to motivate them to eat – Toys such as rcmodelaircraft, Barbie, xbox, video games, dollhouse or even a TREX 450 PLUS SUPER combo, that only they can appreciate.
Just imagine how many meals there are in a day and how much that toy buying spree would cost in a month. Luckily, there is another way to really motivate them to eat. Parents or guardians just have to be creative when preparing meals for kids. And who knows? These recipes may actually even delight them.
With these recipes, your family will be able to have that delicious, nutritious and hot meal in just 30 minutes.
* ½ cup thin sliced carrots
* ½ cup milk
* 1 cup cut up broccoli
* 1 cup sliced mushrooms
* 1 cup cream of broccoli soup
* 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
* 4 chicken breast halves
* Salt and pepper to taste
Steps In Cooking
1. Cook the chicken using 1 tablespoon of olive oil in skillet for about 10 minutes, or until each side of the chicken is brown.
2. Remove the chicken from the pan, but it keep it warm.
3. Cook the broccoli, mushrooms and carrots in the same skillet for five minutes.
4. Keep stirring.
5. While stirring, add the milk, appropriate amount of salt and pepper in the soup.
6. Stir until it boils.
7. Once it is boiled, put back the chicken to the skillet.
8. Simmer for five minutes.
9. Serve this with pasta or rice.
Dessert: Chocolate Ice Cream With A Twist ( Four Servings)
The good thing about this dessert is it surprisingly doesn’t contain sugar and your kids will be eating fruit without them knowing it.
* 3 tablespoons of water
* 4 peeled bananas
* 4 squares of Baker’s all natural unsweetened chocolate
Steps In Cooking
1. Mash the bananas in a medium sized bowl.
2. Melt the unsweetened chocolate with water on top of a double broiler.
3. When chocolate has melted, add it together with water to the mashed bananas.
4. Mix and stir the ingredients altogether.
5. Then put in the freezer before serving.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.